Thursday, February 3, 2011

Time after time.


i have so much to tell u, so much things i want to share.. i don't even know where to start.. part that i hate and part that i love.. my new class.. my new friends.. my new roomate.. everything here is new to me.. but of all the things here, all i want is u.. i missed u so much.. for the whole month i couldn't see u.. i wanted to see u last week on my 4 days break.. that's the only time i could see u.. but u resist on meeting me.. but its okay.. i'm okay.. i've already waited u for years.. maybe i could wait for few more years.. when i'm far from u, u were busy with your friends and everything.. u couldn't give much attention to me.. nah.. but its okay.. i'm not sad.. u needed space.. that's all.. i'm alright.. sorry that i could meet u on your birthday this year.. i'm so sorry.. i was far from u and i couldn't get any holiday.. u told me how your family hates me.. but still, i love u.. we have been together for so many years.. i know when it come between me and your family, your family should come first. i know.. because if i were u, i would do that too.. so, from now onward.. u don't have to worry about my feeling anymore.. i'm a grown up now honey.. i can take care of myself.. it's just u that i'm worried.. i wish i cold look after u.. but, no matter what will happen next, i will still love u.. i don't have to say it, and u already know it right.. :) i couldn't promise that i won't do any stupid things.. but don't worry, i'll try my best to not do it.. i'll make more new friends just like u ask me too.. i'll improve my social skills just like want me too.. i'll focus on my study just like u advice me too.. maybe 1 day your mom will like me.. and when that day come.. i'll be the happiest guy on earth.. :) i love u.. forever and always.. thanks for everything sweetheart.. :)

1 comment: