Thursday, November 25, 2010

10 ways to say i love u.



did you guys know that without even using the word "love" we can say the same meaning as "i love u" to the person we wanted too? here a list of what i can tell.

1. i need u by my side.

2. i'm nothing without u

3. take me. i'm yours

4. you are my everything

5. you are my only one

6. you hold the key to my heart

7. you complete me

8. you stole my heart

9. you are one in a million

10. you rock my world!

actually, there is more. but, how about you guys explore it yourself. try something new. they'll appreciate it. :)



2 comments:

  1. what if I said I hate you but I did not mean that I hate him .. does he believe that I love him? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. u see, this is why man are simpler than woman, because when he dislike something, he didn't have to say it out loud coz u can see it on his body language. but woman.. :D sorry to say but, woman really are more complicated than man.

    ReplyDelete