Saturday, November 27, 2010

Lets laugh.





Donald duck wanted a divorce from Daisy and he was talking to his Lawyer:
"i don't understand," said the Lawyer, "Daisy's not insane!" "i didn't say that she was insane," replied Donald, "i said that she was F...ing Goofy.

Dear Maths,
All my life you made me find your X !!!
Listen buddy...She's not coming back....So please move on!!!
Regards,
Frustrated Student


My mom thinks “LOL” means “Lots of Love” she texted me:
“Your grandma had just died. LOL”


“Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!”


"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"


"I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour said 'Aren't you going to help?' I said 'No, Six should be enough."



No comments:

Post a Comment