Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Back to school.

RCMP (royal college of medicine perak). hmm... interesting name. well, this is going to be my new place to study. believe it or not. i'll be taking diploma in nursing. being a nurse was never in my list of ambition when i was a little kid. but now. everything change. i guess my friends would be surprise about this. because i knew i would if i were them. haha.. a guy like me being a nurse? and i'm not even a transvestite! the world must be coming to an end. get ready for blast off guys. hahaha.. and for making it more interesting. i never study biology in my secondary school. i never even had a science subject. haha.. that's because i'm from a technical school. oh well. God's giving me a lot of option. and this is one of them. :) i should try my best to not look stupid. haha.. i guess there must be tonnes of hot chicks that will be with me on this course. :D but baby, don't worry.. i won't start being naughty if they don't start first.. teehehehe... just joking~ :P ngeeee... i'll do my best to finish this. and i'll be there for 3 years full. hope to see u at least once a month. damn i'm going to miss u soooooo much baby. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment