Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Love letter for you.



i'm sorry that i didn't write this for you earlier. lots of thing happened to me this few years. things that make me happy. things that make me sad. well, life goes on. nothing is perfect. we can't turn the clock back. so either we like it or not. we have to move on with our life. what past is past. we brave our heart and set our mind for our present and future. well, i'm no motivator. and i know that sometimes i hurt people around me. i hurt people that i love. i hurt people that listen to my talk. and the thing that i hate the most is that i hurt you. i'm not an angel. i'm not a saint. i'm truly sorry for what i've done before. i regret for not doing what i should and doing what i shouldn't. i'm just a guy who wanted to be notice. my needs is not too high standard. i just need a family, a couple of trustworthy friends and a girl who understand me. these people will be the one that i'm with through tick and thin. i will not back off from my decision now. i know that what i did was wrong back then. and so as you. but it's okay. we can do this. i trust you and you trust me. that all we need to go through all this. for the better future. for us. i know i use to hurt your feelings when we were younger. but things change. i changed. you changed. me and you, we are not perfect. but when we are together, we perfect each other. you got my back and i got yours. please. don't cry anymore baby. i'm here for you. i hope you read this and smile. because this is what my heart wanted to tell you. we were mend to be together. no matter what happens from now on. i'll support you for your believe. i'll do what i can to help you. i'll be your torchlight when your blackout happen :P . i'll be your blanket when you sleep at night. i'll do anything just to see your beautiful smile. i'll love you with all my heart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment