Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Insomnia.



i've been having problems to sleep at night nowadays.. i can stay up late till 5 to 6 a.m. in the morning.. damn.. whats wrong with my body??? hm.. so i'm trying to sleep early.. but usually, i fail.. i'll be drifting away.. being out of range of my reality.. entering the fantasy that my own mind created.. smiling alone like a crazy person.. thinking about this and that.. and when i realize it, it was already 4 a.m. wth.. what is wrong with me.. do i need sleeping pills?? hm.. maybe i need em.. but i dont like pills.. i want something natural.. like vegetables.. the green one if u know what i mean.. haha!! damn i'm bored right now.. dont know what to do.. i just finish my class early cuz my lecture have to end the class early as he have a meeting to attend.. i havent had my lunch yet.. but i'm not that hungry.. so.. what should i do.. sleep... haha! thats it.. sleep time!!!........
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

No comments:

Post a Comment