Sunday, May 17, 2009

Setting myself.



i've been always wondering, what am i going to be in the next 5 years.? well.. if u ask me.? i'll can only say "i don't know...." hm... i've already took a wrong step in my decision last time and cause me a fucking lost of almost half a year and what did i get?? nothing! and now, with nothing to loose, i think that i've change.. but in the end.. nothing change.. i'm always the same me.. with fucking sick mind.. bless with wonderful family and friends.. push to the edge of a broken hearted man, i'm still me. trying to do sick things.. creating scene just to get attention from my friends.. hm.. well, i guess i better start something. start moving. or else, i can never change.. i have to set myself to be a mover.. i dont want to die with people just remembering my name... but i want to make people remember me as a mover.. a person who can advise others.. hah! that's it.. i'll change my course and i'll be a motivator.. that's sound nice.. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment