Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The irregular things

Hmmm….lately, my life was irregular. I sleep around 4 to 5 am, I eat once in a day and my weight has reduce from 55kg to 52kg…wow~…gila kn..kalau seminggu dah turun 2kg, habis sem nanti i tinggal rangka saja..hihihihi

From now on, I think about fasting. Yes! Fasting! Besides, I tak habis pon lagi ganti puasa tahun lepas..kiranya, sambil menyelam minum air lah kan..ehehe

Em….lately I’m a bit lazy to update about my life here. Oh my~…does anyone care about it? I guess NO..ahahaha…oh, there are a few good news for me. My dad bought me a digital camera (please don’t you ever imagine about DLSR..i’m not into it), I’ve done my last project in PBL lab (yeah! But until right now, I can’t understand how it works…sobs sobs sobs) and the last thing is i’ve got new bottle (hope I didn’t lose it again)..^_^

Ok, that’s all…i need to sleep, does anyone would like to sing some lullaby songs for me?..oh ok~ again, the answer always NO..ehehehe…bye bye

p/s: please be my pillow..

No comments:

Post a Comment