Monday, April 25, 2011

THIS IS A WAR!!!!

this week i'm starting to face my final exam for this semester in about three weeks! OMG..yes! OMG again....i'm so nervous because i'm not finish my revision yet. (tu la..siapa suruh study last minute! padam muka kau!)

but lucky on me cause i've got a little hints from my beloved lecturer. ok, now i'm start to loving you more DR. ehehehe.. awkward! AHAHAHAHA... hey! she's lovely even though she's quite strict. thank you DR, i'll do my best in Physio and Anatomy this Saturday..PROMISE!!!

owh!i've got good news to tell you! my sister get an offer to further study in Egypt..CONGRATS!! i wonder something..oh!she can use camel for her traveling..(tak payah la susah2 nak ambil international lesen kan) well~...go green! ehehehe

ok,thats all..i need to hafal hafal dan hafal lagi..sampai mata rabak..damn~

p/s: masa exam la toyol sume keluar..hati2 ye, jangan sampai tertangkap..sia2 je belaja 14 minggu nanti..

p/s:: i miss my u very badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment