Saturday, May 7, 2011

meow~

its been ages since i myself wrote something here. this whole time was my beloved mucuk who's so rajin updating this blog.. thanks to her, this blog is still alive~ yeah! hehe.. give her a big clap... em.. and i kinda missed her so much. erm.. nope. that not the right word to use. i should say that i'm crazily missing her all the time! i wish u were here my dear.. hm.. i got no idea on what should i write right now. its been a long time since i do any post. so, maybe if i'm rajin enough to make any post. it'll be in this week. coz this is my semester break. even sadly its only for a week. i'll make it count somehow! oh yeah.. before i forget. happy mother's day to my mom.. thanks mom.. u are my world.. thanks for giving me a life.. i can still feel the warmness of your hugs and kisses u gave to me since i was little.. i can never repay u in anyway.. but someday i'll take good care of you as u did to me.. i love u mom.. forever and ever.. happy mother's day mom.. and happy mother's day too to all of the mother in the world.. salute.! which means "long live" to all of you.




for u mom..

No comments:

Post a Comment