Sunday, May 1, 2011

mumbling mumbling

wohooooo! finally...physio is OVER...oh yeah!!!!! even though i'm not memorize all the lecturer's note...but i'm really proud for myself cause i did a great job. sacrifice my sleep to study physio really worth it..Alhamdulillah..thank god for everything and anything, without your love i'm nothing.

well, the good news never stop there..i've meet my friend and he offer to accompany me to buy some food which is not so far, but at least i've got friend when my best friend not around. as usual, Mr Teddy got some jealousy.."dear, he is just one of my best friend. dont take it serious ok..hehehe"

ok, i'm not telling much detail about him. but the thing i want to tell you is, my car (actually..it is not my car, it is my mother's car) cant start. i've try so many times and it not work it. well, i do wanna bring it to service centre but...ok, my fault~ hmmm...i'm too tired and double lazy..i've got paper in morning and i'm taking only 1 hour for sleep..i'm skip my breakfast and lunch because i didnt have any energy to eat..so...my poor car, stay at cafe and tomorrow morning wish is this morning, i'll go there and try to start the engine again. i do hope some miracle...=( will u pray for me?

ok, i'm so sad and scared. what if it not work it? i'm sure there is nothing wrong with the battery..maybe spark plug got some problem or maybe the starter need to be tune or what? i've got no idea about car. if bicycle,it should be easy right? oh my.......~ i'm speechless..

got a go!

p/s: i miss my family so badly...

No comments:

Post a Comment