Wednesday, May 4, 2011

the requirement to be my man

right now,i'm thinking about future..it seems like most people around my age getting married and i'm still here...studying..and keep on studying..stuck with my own world,nothing much to tell you..didnt have any boyfriend to hang out etc etc...well, i dont mind...

one of my friend said" you are not getting younger, please give a chance for someone in your life..dont be too choosy"...yes,i'm too choosy coz i have my own right to choose the best man in my life.

i know what i want, i dont want to made another mistake in my life again. then i state "the requirement to be my man" here.

1) you dont have to be millionaire, but enough if u can support your family and yourself.
2) you dont have to be sweet talker, but enough if you can make me laugh and smile.
3) you dont have to express how much do you love me, but enough if you can love my family as yours and love me as you love yourself.
4) you dont have to be so perfectionist, but enough if you can learn from your mistake
5) you just need to say "i'm sorry/saya minta maaf" if you are wrong.
6) you need to be an independent (in cooking and cleaning)
7) you must hold on to your words especially when you promise.
8) you must the one who do it 1st whatever and whenever you are advising me to do so.
9) you must respect me,my family and your family.
10) you must have the leader criteria if you want me to follow you.

and if you think you have all those above, please step forward. i do want to know you. the extra marks will be given to those who have at least 5 points bellow:

1) funny
2) not hot tampered
3) have an education
4) have a good relationship with family
5) high level of confident
6) animal lover
7) kindly
8) stable condition

oh, i forgot...if you have at least one of this thing below, please dont contact me again.

1) lier
2) gold digger
3) always want to win
4) always think you are always right
5) hot tempered
6) lazy bum
7) drinker
8) smoker
9) drug addict/drug supplier/drug processor and/or whatever relates with it
10) love to take a loan with friends/family without any good reasons
11) like to take others opportunity
12) like to blame others
13) love to go clubbing/disco/party and/or whatever relates with it
14) thief/burglar/snatcher/criminals
15) rempit
16) bi-sex

ok, i'm not fun right. yes, i admit it. so? do you have any problems...i guess no.

p/s: thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment