Tuesday, March 29, 2011

can i?

i do miss blogging..but i'm too lazy to create my own blog. so, I've use mr. Teddy blog to express my feeling...how cute i am..ahahhaha.. dear, can i be 2nd owner of this blog while you are away..can i?can i? can i?...i know the answer, but i love to ask..and it prove that i'm not stubborn as u think..

emm...okay, before i start, let me introduce myself to all of you..my name is not so important,Mr. Teddy called me Baby...i dont know why? do i look like a baby? am i look too weak? oh gosh...hmmm~ i love if u can call me, Mrs. Teddy..hahahaaha.. i love food and i'm really enjoy with it..nom nom nom..i love cute + tiny + pink + fluffy + weird stuff..oh yes, i love my Sugar and Honey (my hamsters),Gemok and Muncit (my dear teddy) and also my sweet little buddy Mr Teddy so much..heeeeee~

okey~ talk to you later....

p/s: spread some love...help the FREEDOM of PALESTINE

No comments:

Post a Comment