Sunday, March 6, 2011

Maybe its time for you to move on.


yeah. i think its time babe. its your turn to have your own happiness.
he seems like a good guy to me. even i never meet him before. but i think
he is much much better than me. you do deserve him. and i'm sure he'll be able
to make you happy better than me. and the fact that we can never be together,
i would like to make sure that you found your happiness. maybe we weren't ment
to be together from the start anyway. like i told you last time. maybe i'm just
a mistake that you should remember as a lesson and move on. :) i don't know either
you love me anymore or not. i'm not very sure of that. you've changed from time to time.
you are not the same as the person i know before. who are very fond to me.
its like you can now live without me. you won't be needing me anymore. and i'm very proud of you.
i won't let myself being the one who will weighting you down. just fly. like a rocketeer!
^_^ you'll be better off without me.i don't want to be the one that stop you from being with him.
he'll take care of you, that's for sure. even if your heart do changed and begin to love him
back, it won't change the fact that i'll still love you. but you don't have to worry about
that. i won't be the obstacle in your relationship. i'll teach myself to manage on my own.
maybe one day, i'll found my own happiness. just like you did. :) you should start think
about yourself and stop thinking about me now. you even have someone else to think about now.
so go on, i'll support you in what ever you do. i'll be your friend in need. just like
you wanted me to be. go enjoy yourself.and please please please do not worry about me,
it might not seem like it, but i'll be okay..if you need anything, or anyone to talk to,
i'll always be there for you.. ^__^

1 comment:

  1. u are not my friend...but u r my very best friend..^__________^ thanks for supporting,loving n caring me..i do appreciate it..thank you very much darl!

    ReplyDelete