Monday, March 21, 2011

A reply for your love letter.

i never thought of being able to live without u ever baby. i know that it would be impossible for us to be together, but i never give up on us. i still believe that one day we could be together. that's why everyday i would remind u how much i love u. how much i want u. how much i miss u. and please don't ever say things like u feel like u are a piece of waste or something like that ever again. or i will bite u honey! u know how important u are to me right.? so please love yourself. don't say like that anymore okay.? u use to tell me that, if i wanted to love someone, i need to love myself first. so, that's what i did. i love myself and i love u. so u need to love yourself too. u always say that u are getting fat and all. but i never see that on u. all i see i the same person that i'm in love with almost 5 years ago. :) . the one that melt me every time she smile. i love u baby. please please please. stay with me even we can never be together. and as for me. the girl named "Yun" haven't start to grow on my heart yet. so honestly,  i haven't start to have feeling for her. maybe one day i will. but for now. my heart is only for u. and how i wish it will always be like that. :) and one more thing. next time. write me a proper love letter okay baby. and all i want is about us. not anyone else okay.? ^__^ .

p/s : just to remind u; i love u! wekk :P

No comments:

Post a Comment