Monday, March 21, 2011

Love Letter for the the little cute one =)

dear love,

it such been a month i think we never met and i think i'm too tired to count the day and thats the reason why i'm stop waiting.. but i think you are more patient than me and the only you just do is to remind me how special myself to you..and i just keep on silence when you says something like "i love u" and "i miss you"..i'm sorry, i'm too cruel to you cause you can count how many i reply back..but darling, don't worry even you didnt says something like that, i'm very well known how much your love to me..but for me, i want you become more stronger than before thats why i keep on silence..even though i think by the way i react you should can notice what i'm feeling to you..=)

dear, sometimes..i think i'm not the right girl for you.. you should open your heart..you are too kind for me,but i'm just a piece of waste just need to throw up and if you think you are very responsible person..you can also recycle me...ok,which type i am? glass?paper?or plastic? hihihi..ok, i'm very annoying right?...sorry~sorry~sorry~ but seriously, i meant what i'v says..okay! the gir name YUN is just look like suit for you..increase your effort,then she is yours.. ^^

dear, i dont know what i need to write about..this is my first letter..and it didnt look like love letter...again~sorry...T.T

p/s: err...my grammar n verb not good as yours...but i'l try my best..:( sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment